Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas Number One? Not quite 'I saw mummy kissing santa'!

Now here's a challenge. Making a song about glaciation. Now call me a scrudge but current Christmas songs don't seem to have any relation to Christmas or snow in them at all. So here's my contribution. I can't say I wrote it myself, and it is based on glaciation rather than Christmas so no relation to Santa, but its got snow in it so why could this not be number one? Then we could have education and festivities at the same time. Okay, so maybe I'm taking it too far, but I believe this song produced by Dan Bull on 'glaciation' provides a unique way of explaining scientific topics to a wide variety of people. Coming from someone who cannot think of a word to rhyme with glaciers, I was impressed and thought this song was worth sharing. Let me know what you think…

No comments:

Post a Comment